Your Cart is Currently Empty
21 Best Dressers and Drawer Chests for Your Bedroom in 2021
Try as you might, your bedroom is the one place where you never have enough storage. Even with a walk-in closet and several dressers or drawer chests, most people still find that they have more belongings than they have space to store them. If this applies to you, you might have considered going shopping for some more storage space. Here are the 21 best dressers and drawers for your bedroom in 2021.
Go for a minimalist approach to fit in with a contemporary design.
1) This style should be quite minimalist, so go for one or two drawers with the rest hidden around the room, such as in the closet or under the bed to take the clutter off the floor.
2) White is still a popular color for a contemporary room. This promotes a good night’s sleep as it always looks and feels so fresh.
3) No Accents - In keeping with the minimalist theme, use soft-close drawers with no accents as these don’t attract too much attention.
4) A fantastic way to make your space look traditional without looking old-fashioned is to opt for well-made dressers and drawers. Telephone-table-style dressers can be used to store your belongings, and picture frames always look nice on top of them.
5) Dark wood is a great material for a traditional bedroom. Mahogany or deep oak, such as this Weathered Oak Chest, look rich and inviting and are in keeping with a traditional decor.
6) Symmetry is the name of the game if you are going to go traditional. A dresser or drawer chest on either side of the bed will give you ample storage, too.
7) Traditional furniture tends to be well made and heavy. Don’t be afraid to buy authentic rather than opt for replicas. Drawers were built to last in the past.
8) Don’t forget traditional designs such as claw-foot dressers or leather-style chest tops.
The industrial look is trendy right now, and you can have a lot of fun with this look.
9) Materials should be metallic, so a strongbox-style chest will look great for your linen.
10) A filing cabinet can hold a lot more besides files, and the drawers tend to be very deep
11) Copper, nickel, and silver or grey make a great color scheme for this design
Romantic looks should make use of lace and flounces, but dressers and chests of drawers fit into this type of décor well.
12) A dressing table with a large mirror will look wonderful.
13) Don’t forget to embellish things such as table legs or accents for a truly romantic look, as seen on this White Wood Dresser.
14) Accents do not need to be the same color as the rest of the drawers or dressers in the room. A contrast of wooden drawers and metal accents works well here.
15) A trunk at the end of the bed will look romantic and nostalgic. As a bonus, you will be able to fit a lot of things in there.
Scandinavian style has been in fashion for years, especially for the bedroom. This is a minimalist look where everything has its place, and you only have what you need in your room. Defined lines promote a sense of balance and wellbeing.
16) Scandinavian wood is light, so go for beech or light pine to create this effect.
17) This is a modern look, so avoid dressers or drawer chests that look too heavy and go for light in effect as well as in wood.
18) Clear lines will help the room to stand out, so don’t put too much clutter on top of your dresser or chest of drawers.
This look screams creativity and freedom, so don’t be afraid to unleash your inner self here.
19) Get creative by customizing your drawers or dresser yourself to give them a truly individual style.
20) Go for neutral colors as you will have a better chance of being able to coordinate your space that way. Remember that this is a thrown-together look, so it doesn’t matter if your drawers don’t match. The important thing is that they suit your style.
21) Low-lying furniture is very boho, and this will fit in well with your shabby chic design. Opt for low, wide chests, like this Gray Storage Chest, as these will still give you a lot of storage space.
We hope this has given you some brilliant ideas for redesigning your bedroom. Remember, unless you want to opt for a minimalist look, you can never have too many drawers. After all, your clothes have to go somewhere!